Diwali Wishes 2022: Diwali is a Hindu celebration that honors love, unity, joy, and zeal. We’re continuously brainstorming fresh ideas for how to make this festival even more memorable for our friends and family. One of them is sending them heartfelt Diwali greetings full of love and blessings. For you to send to your family, friends, coworkers, and relatives, we’ve prepared a collection of lovely Happy Diwali wishes and Diwali greetings.
This Diwali 2022, celebrate it with vigor and zeal. Wish everyone a Happy Diwali with our unique Happy Diwali greetings, Happy Diwali Quotes, Diwali wishes, images of happy Diwali, Diwali SMS, and more.
Why Diwali is Celebrated?
The actual name of Diwali is “Deepawali“ and in Sanskrit, its meaning is
The victory of good over evil, light over darkness, and wisdom over ignorance is celebrated at this festival of lights. It is the most widely celebrated Hindu festival in South Asia, with Hindus celebrating it wherever they reside. This festival is celebrated by Hindus, as well as Jains, Sikhs some other religions.
1. Let each diya you light bring a glow of happiness on your face and enlighten your soul.
2. Let each diya you light bring a glow of happiness on your face and enlighten your soul. Happy Diwali!
3. Wish you all a very happy Diwali may the light of the festival always enlighten the path of success for you.
4. May prosperity and happiness fill your life, with the shine of diyas and the echoes of chants.
5. May this Diwali bring universal compassion, the Inner joy of peace and love, and the awareness of oneness to all.
6. May you get prosperity and fortune on this auspicious and pious occasion of Diwali. (Diwali Wishes 2022)
7. May the festival of light brighten up you and your near and dear ones’ lives. Happy Diwali.
9. Wishing the goodness of this festive season dwells within you and stays throughout the year. Happy Diwali!!
10. May you make beautiful moments this Diwali that will be treasured by you and your family forever. Have a blessed Diwali!!
11. Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. I hope you will lose in the fireworks battle! Have a happy and safe Diwali 2022.
12. May this Diwali burns all the bad times and things for you and help you enter in good time. Have a happy Diwali, friend.
13. May this festival of joy brings more happiness to your life. Happy Diwali 2022!
14. May this Diwali Light up New Dreams, Fresh Hopes, Undiscovered Avenues, Different Perspectives, Everything Bright & Beautiful, And Fill Your Days with Pleasant Surprises & Moments. Happy Diwali.
15. Life with you is like Diwali, So let’s promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
16. A festival full of sweet childhood memories, a sky full of fireworks, Mouth full of sweets, House full of diyas and heart full of joy… Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali 2022!!
17. May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health & wealth forever. Wishing you and your family. Happy & Safe Diwali!!
18. Happiness is in the Air, It’s Diwali everywhere, Let’s Show Some Love and Care, And Wish Everyone out there…Happy Diwali!!!
19. Diyas are God’s way of telling you that there will always be a light to drive away darkness…May the light of diyas spread joy to your life…Happy Diwali.
20. The lights of Diwali are bringers of good health, long life and good luck. May you celebrate this occasion and attain all these good things. Happy Diwali 2022…!
21. Rejoice on this blessed occasion, By spreading joy with your friends and loved ones. Happy Diwali!
What is the story about Diwali?
The Ramayana is the story of Lord Rama, who is the avatar of God Vishnu, and his wife Sita, according to mythology.
Demon king Ravana kidnapped Sita and carried her to his island Lanka while Lord Rama, his brother Lakshmana, and Rama’s wife Sita were in exile. Then Lord Rama, his brother Lakshman, and an incredible monkey God named Hanuman, who possessed unrivaled powers, waged war against Lanka King Ravana and destroyed him.
When Lord Rama returned to his country after a fourteen-year exile, earthen lamps were lit throughout the kingdom, and Diwali was celebrated for the first time.
How diwali is celebrated?
Diwali is a five-day holiday marked by lights, Rangoli displays, music, fireworks, Pooja, and the exchange of gifts and sweets among friends and family.
People clean their homes and decorate them with lights and flowers in preparation for Diwali.
People wear new dresses and perform puja of goddess Lakshmi by giving offerings for good health, money, and prosperity on the night of Diwali or the Deepavali celebration.
image credits: freepik.com
Lifewingz.com भारत की एक ऑनलाइन पत्रिका है। जो स्वास्थ्य, फिटनेस, योग, प्रेरक लेख, जीवन शैली लेख, रोचक तथ्य, आध्यात्मिक दर्शन,धार्मिक और मनोरंजन की हिंदी भाषा में जानकारी प्रदान करता है। हमने समृद्ध और सदाबहार विषय देने पर ध्यान केंद्रित किया जो हिंदी रीडर के लिए उपयोगी हो। हमारा उद्देश्य सरल हिंदी और सामान्य शब्दों में आवश्यक जानकारी प्रदान करना है।