Obesity is a global issue, but the proportion of underweight people is also a major public health issue. Women are more likely than males to be underweight because of a poor diet or other health problems.
So, if you’re underweight, you must have tried various methods to gain weight like diet changes exercises, etc. But you are still skinny or underweight. You may feel inferior being a skinny person.
But don’t worry, because, in this post, we’ll discuss various unknown ways with you like how to healthily gain weight without medicines and the best weight gain diet. You will never have to search the Internet for a solution to the skinny people problem again, nor will you have to buy market products when you know the right way to get optimum fat.
But first and importantly, it is essential to understand why the weight has been reduced and what are the disadvantages of being thin or skinny?
Let’s discuss these points;
What are the disadvantages of being skinny?
1) Getting underweight causes your bones to become weak due to a lack of calcium.
2) If there is a lack of fat in the body, the skin becomes dry, and your skin begins to look lifeless day by day.
3) Underweight persons develop physically at a significantly slower rate than the majority of people.
4) It also causes issues such as depression, exhaustion, irritability, sadness, and despair.
5) Skinny and underweight persons are more likely to suffer stomach and liver issues, as well as a weakened immune system.
6) Skinny people usually lose confidence in front of healthy-looking people.
Now let’s come to the causes of not getting weight;
Main Causes for being underweight
1) If you have a pancreatic infection, this is the primary and most common cause of your leanness.
2) Your weight begins to drop as a result of medication side effects.
3) Your leanness is also influenced by stress.
4) You become thin and lose weight as a result of a lack of Proteins, Nutrients, Vitamins, or a loss of appetite.
5) If you’ve been suffering from diarrhea, diabetes, or any other disease for a long time, it’s likely that you’re underweight.
6) Thyroid disorders increase metabolism and cause weight loss.
So, now that we know what the major disadvantages of being skinny are, let’s move on. Let’s figure out how to gain weight with a fast metabolism…
Healthy Ways to Gain Weight
These are some key points to add to your daily routine to get rid of the skinny body;
Eat your meals on time: It is not required to eat continuously throughout the day to gain or lose weight, but it is crucial to eat your meals properly – on time.
Increase your calorie intake by drinking more liquids: Our bodies digest liquids quickly, so strive to eat more and more calories through fruit juice, milk (must have two glasses each day), and other drinks.
Yoga or exercise: Get up every morning and practice some exercise or yoga, and if possible, go on a walk and start going to the “gym” every day.
Stop overthinking everything: Overthinking is not only harmful to your mind, but it also harms your body from the inside out. To avoid overthinking and enjoy life freely, let’s say goodbye to stress forever starting now. Train your mind to be positive and take action without worrying a lot.
Make a schedule for sleeping and waking up (advantage of sleep): You should have a schedule for sleeping and wake up. Because proper sleep functions in your body like engine oil.
Consume Nutrient-Dense Food – Surplus Nutrients:
Eat some healthy foods (Paleo diet) between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, such as walnuts, almonds, pecans, or any fresh fruit. Try to follow a paleo diet plan.
Use Coconut Oil:- Cook meals with coconut oil instead of refined or mustard oil and eat it for a few days. Because Coconut Oil has undeniable weight-gaining properties, it will greatly assist you in gaining weight.
Benefits Of Potatoes:- Potatoes are high in carbs, which aid in weight gain, therefore include them in your diet as much as possible.
Raisin Health Benefits:- When you go to sleep at night, don’t forget to soak some raisins and eat them when you wake up in the morning; you’ll see a significant rise in your weight within two months.
Banana For Gaining Weight:- Eat 4 to 6 bananas per day to gain weight, and if possible, two bananas with milk. Bananas contain a lot of fiber, which helps with digestion. If you eat bananas regularly, your digestion will be fine.
Desi Ghee and Sugar (mixed):- Mix “one spoon desi ghee in one spoon sugar” before eating and consume for at least a month.
Use Peanut Butter to Put on Weight:- Fatty acids, proteins, minerals, and vitamins are all found in peanuts. Eating peanuts also helps with weight gain. Similarly, you can add Peanut Butter prepared from peanuts to your daily diet; Peanut Butter has a lot of calories, making it easy to gain weight.
Include Cheese in your diet to Get Fat:- Cheese is a wonderful source of fat, protein, calcium, and calories, therefore include it in your diet. Fat cheeses should be included in a person’s regular diet if he wants to acquire weight.
Nap in the Afternoon:- That’s right, you read that correctly. Your mind and body will benefit from a 45-minute to an hour nap in the afternoon. It not only helps in weight gain, but it also helps in getting a good night’s sleep. Without going to the gym, there is a simple way to gain weight quickly.
Here are some weight-gain diet (paleo diet) programs that include energy-dense foods:-
Dried fruits:- Eating dried fruits has several benefits. Dried fruits are high in calories, fibers, and minerals. As a result, raisins, almonds, walnuts, and cashews should all be included in your diet. A cup of raisins has around 449 calories, whereas a cup of almonds has approximately 529 calories.
High-fat dairy product:- Fat is another factor that contributes to weight gain. It is quite beneficial to consume these dairy products in the recommended amounts. Fats, calcium, and vitamins are rich in these dairy products. Milk products such as ghee, butter, paneer, curd, and other dairy products will help you gain weight.
Whole Grains:- Consuming whole grains regularly, such as brown rice, Whole Wheat Bread, Cookies, and Oatmeal, fulfills the body’s carbohydrate and fiber needs and helps in quick weight gain.
What Should Be Included in Your Healthy Habits to Gain Weight Naturally?
Weight-gain strategies you may include these simple suggestions into your everyday routine to help you gain a healthy weight.
1) Increase your daily food intake.
2) Consume calorie- and fiber-dense meals.
3) Stay away from stressful situations.
4) Sleep for at least one hour in the afternoon.
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Consume a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
7) Practice yoga and exercises.
What to avoid to gain weight?
Usually, in the greed of gaining weight quickly, people do some such things which they should not do at all. As if
1. Quit smoking.
2. Do not drink any liquids before your meals as it suppresses your appetite.
3. Many times people use medicines, supplements, proteins available in markets, injections, etc., which prove to be very dangerous for the body.
4. Avoid eating fruits on an empty stomach as it reduces body weight.
5. Apart from this, many people consume a lot of Junk Foods thinking that it will increase fat. But it is not so, because of all this, you look healthy from the outside, but from inside your body organs start getting wasted and you become hollow and weak inside
Gaining weight is not an easy task and there is no fixed way to do it. Obesity or underweight is genetic in some people, so if you are not gaining weight even though these methods, then you should contact the doctor.
Friends, hope that you have liked our article on how to increase weight and from this article, you must have got a lot of information to get rid of thinness or thinness forever and ever. If the article is helpful then do share it. If you have any Feedback or Suggestion then do let me know below.
Thank you very much.