Quotes About Independent Women: In today’s society, women’s empowerment is essential. So, here are some amazing independent women quotes on being a strong, joyful, and successful independent woman.
Quotes About Independent Women
1. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” ― Beyoncé Knowles
3. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” ― Diane Mariechild
4. “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.” ―Ellen J. Barrier
5. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. ― Oprah Winfrey
6. “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
7. “Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.” ―Barbara De Angelis
8. “If by strength is meant moral power, then the woman is immeasurably man’s superior.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
9. “I like being a strong, independent woman, and to be honest, I was never afraid to be on my own.” ―Dido Armstrong
10. “Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams.” ―Gabby Douglas
11. “Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential.” ―Sheryl Sandberg
12. “Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” ―Mandy Hale
Thank you for visiting my blog in search of quotations about being an independent woman. If you like these independent woman quotes, please share them with your friends and family.
Image credits: canva.com